End of Tenancy Cleaning
Special care is given to the kitchen during the end of tenancy cleaning since it is a sensitive area that is usually in use every day. It is also likely to be stained due to fat used to cook and the interaction with perishable foods. Bacteria that may be harmful also need to be destroyed to ensure hygiene is at its best. With this in mind, professional cleaning ensures that all areas are cleaned inside out, from the electrical appliances to the fixtures like cupboards and skirting boards. The floor tiles are properly scrubbed, counter surfaces cleaned and lighting fittings dusted properly. Drawers also need to be cleaned including doors and windows from both the inside and the outside. Our professionals take a lot of care in cleaning the electrical appliances to ensure they are still in perfect condition after the cleaning. Check our checklist for details on how to make sure everything is cleaned.
- Windows inside and out (including exterior paintwork).
- Painted/wooden surfaces such as window sills, banisters.
- Marks off walls and light switches.
- Vacuum and remove any stains from carpets (if you have had a pet in the property have the carpets professionally cleaned by a recognized carpet cleaning company – you must be able to provide a receipt).
- Vinyl/tiled floors
- Remove all your personal effects from cupboards and drawers and clean.
- Bathrooms, showers, wc– clean bath, showers, hand-basins and polish taps, clean tiled surfaces.
- Kitchen/utility – clean all units, cupboards and drawers and remove all items of food, etc.
- Clean oven, cooker, hob, cooker hood (if oven was professionally cleaned prior to move in, please ensure that this is done and a receipt is provided).
- Switch off, defrost and clean fridge/freezer and leave doors open.
- Clean all china, glass and cutlery, cooking utensils, etc.
- Interior general – clean all mirrors, picture glass, ornaments, vacuum upholstered furniture, empty vacuum cleaner, fit clean vacuum bag and remove all rubbish from property.